Supporting our customers with creative power solutions for the office environment
Custom Electrical Assemblies
We specialize in low to medium volume custom harness and box builds for OEM's
These can be new products requiring development support or legacy builds that the customer wants to outsource.
These may be "build to print" or "build to sample" or some combination thereof.
We can source components based on customer requirements or use customer supplied components.
- Blanket orders
- Pull or Kanban replenishments
- Quick turn configurable products
- One off builds
- Box or Kit builds
- Direct to your customer shipments with your branded packaging
- Low voltage signal wires with passive and active componentry
- Standard (120 V) and Higher voltage (5k) cabling and connector systems
- Soldered, ultrasonically welded, or crimped connections
- Air tubing and associated pneumatic components
- Mechanical switching devices
- LED signaling components
- Unique part markings based on the customer's needs (labeling, engraving, pad printing, etc.)
All finished products are tested to the level required by the customer.
Our team members are certified to IPC-A-620 standard.
All products are assembled at our facility in Shelton, Connecticut.